Blog


Este blog se alimenta de tus comentarios ¡Dame de comer!

Mas vistos

Ranking-kong


Blogalaxia






Seguiditos

Declaro la guerra...

Hipnos mixed

miércoles, julio 02, 2008 - - 0 Comments


The truth is that lately I have not been feeling like taking the camera.

Lately, when I take some pictures is just like if what I take is not the “reality” that is in my mind. Most of the times my aim is to capture something that is not there, or to distort what its actually there in order to match what is in my mind: what I would like it to be, how I would like it to remember it, how I would like other people feel it and perceive it.

Lately, I just simply cannot do it.

Hipnos.

No hay mucho que decir, sencillamente quien tiene la sensibilidad, la tiene y punto, el arte es eso creo yo, esos son los artistas, los que tienen suficiente sensibilidad y humildad para reconocer que lo que esta afuera nos rebasa, y con un objetivo en mente, tratan de transmitir una idea, un momento, un sentimiento... por muy mezcladas que esten las cosas por dentro.

This entry was posted on miércoles, julio 02, 2008 and is filed under eXpresion . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Agregar a marcadores favoritos:
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

0 comentarios: